Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, May 2, 2014

Awareness I got covered, Fundraising is Where I Need Your Help

Since 2004 I've been both raising awareness and funds around my own dual diagnoses HIV and mental health.  My website is a testament of the work I do writing blogs, public speaking on my bumpy road to recovery. Last year I was awarded the POZ Magazine Unsung Heroes award, last year I was also awarded the SAMHSA Voice Awards Fellowship.  It's nice to be recognized for my work. 
 
Last month I started speaking to providers about HIV, mental health and substance abuse and my bumpy road to recovery.  I'd like to share one of my recent testimonials with you all and ask after reading to please support me with a donation.   Thank You.

 
I'd like to share one of my recent testimonials, as I recently presented at GMHC
Stephen has dedicated his life to staying healthy and modeling good health for body and soul  Some people would be unable to get past the devastation when diagnosed with two very serious illnesses. Stephen meets his health issues head on and wants others to be able to do so as well. He is now working to help providers understand the road to health that has changed his life.

Janet Weinberg  Interim  Chief Executive Officer/COO/GMHC

To support me as I participate on my sixth AIDS Life Cycle event
click on the link:
  Donate
Thank you very Much
Stephen  
 


1 comment:

  1. Are you willing to share why you need the contributions and what you are going to do with them?

    ReplyDelete